An article was written to incite compassion in people about how idols perform no matter what, and how it’s hard for them. But people didn’t seem to care much.
Here are the comments from the article
1. [+705, -28] Gotta do it if she wants to make money… she suffers for 10 minutes to make thousands..
2. [+605, -21] At least she makes a ton of money for a moment of shivering ㅡㅡㅋ
3. [+530, -46] The ones who are suffering the most in this cold are the soldiers
4. [+32, -1] Shiver in the cold for a few minutes to make thousands
5. [+28, -1] It’s her job, what’re people feeling bad for her ㅋㅋ it’s not like she’s doing this charity ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+27, -1] What I’m saying ㅋ Thousands would get in line to shiver in the cold for 10 minutes to make as much as she probably made. And she’s only dressed skimpily for vanity reasons.
7. [+26, -1] Models who do pictorials for clothing brands have to shiver in the cold all day long. It’s just the nature of their work, nothing to make a fuss over.
8. [+25, -0] As cold as she is, I’m sure she’d rather be working than not
9. [+25, -1] What’s a bit of shivering when you make so much more money ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+23, -2] There are others who shiver the same amount only to make a few bucks
11. [+21, -1] I don’t feel bad for her at all considering how much she makes
12. [+18, -1] It’s her job, she just has to do it